Financial stocks remained flat on Tuesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq rose 0.3% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is up 8.6% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 4.0% today.
- Bank of Hawaii Corp (BOH): BOH stock is up 3.4% today.
- W.R. Berkley Corp (WRB): WRB stock is up 3.2% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 3.1% today.
- XL Company Switzerland Gmbh (XL): XL stock is up 2.7% today.
- Marsh & Mclennan Companies (MMC): MMC stock is up 2.5% today.
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 2.2% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 2.1% today.
- United Bankshares (UBSI): UBSI stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Montpelier Re Holdings Ltd (MRH): MRH stock is down 4.0% today.
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 2.6% today.
- Cno Financial Group (CNO): CNO stock is down 3.0% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Partnerre Ltd (PRE): PRE stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Wellpoint Health Networks Inc (WLP): WLP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 1.0% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.