Financial stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- KB Financial Group Inc (KB): KB stock is up 4.3% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 2.3% today.
- Mercury General Corp (MCY): MCY stock is up 2.2% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 1.5% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Bancolombia S.A. (CIB): CIB stock is up 1.4%, marking the 12th consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 3.9% today.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 2.9% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.0% today.
- Old Republic International Corp (ORI): ORI stock is down 1.6% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 2.2% today.
- United Bankshares (UBSI): UBSI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Validus Holdings (VR): VR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Viewpoint Financial Group (VPFG): VPFG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.