Financial stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is up 0.6% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax-Advantaged Global Dividend (ETG): ETG stock is up 0.6% to $17.97, near the 52-week high of $17.96.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETV): ETV stock is up 0.5% today.
- The Carlyle Group L.P. (CG): CG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ares Capital Corp (ARCC): ARCC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Pro-Assurance Corp (PRA): PRA stock is up 0.3% today.
- Verisk Analytics (VRSK): VRSK stock is up 0.4% today.
- XL Company Switzerland Gmbh (XL): XL stock is up 0.3% today.
- AON Plc (AON): AON stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- First Bancorp (FBP): FBP stock is down 2.9% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is down 2.4% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund (UTF): UTF stock is down 2.3% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is down 2.2% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 2.1% today.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MTU): MTU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Kearny Financial (KRNY): KRNY stock is down 2.0% today.
- Financial Engines (FNGN): FNGN stock is down 2.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.