Financial stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 10.8% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 3.2% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 2.6% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.6% today.
- City National Corp (CYN): CYN stock is up 2.8% today.
- Barclays Plc (BCS): BCS stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nomura Holdings Inc ADR (NMR): NMR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Lloyds Banking Group Plc (LYG): LYG stock is up 1.4% today.
- Kayne Anderson Energy Total Return Fund (KYE): KYE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Molina Healthcare Inc (MOH): MOH stock is down 5.8% today.
- Visa Inc (V): V stock is down 4.8% today.
- AON Plc (AON): AON stock is down 3.5% today.
- Humana Inc (HUM): HUM stock is down 3.3% today.
- Chubb Corp (CB): CB stock is down 2.9% today.
- Mastercard Inc (MA): MA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 4.2% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Wellpoint Health Networks Inc (WLP): WLP stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.