Services stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq was up 0.4% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 3.9% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is up 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 3.2% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is up 3.2% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.8% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is up 2.5% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is up 2.4% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is down 3.7% today.
- Realty Income Corp (O): O stock is down 2.5% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is down 2.3% today.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is down 1.9% today.
- Cys Investments Inc (CYS): CYS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Kimco Realty Corp (KIM): KIM stock is down 1.8% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is down 1.8% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is down 1.8% today.
- National Retail Properties (NNN): NNN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.