Services stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO): FDO stock is up 22.2% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is up 6.0% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is up 4.5% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 2.3% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 6.4% today.
- DSW Inc (DSW): DSW stock is down 3.5% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.6% today.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 2.0% today.
- Omnicom Group Inc (OMC): OMC stock is down 2.0% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dollar General Corp (DG): DG stock is down 1.5% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.