Services stocks declined 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is up 14.8% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is up 9.8% today.
- Dineequity Inc (DIN): DIN stock is up 5.1% today.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is up 4.5% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 4.6% today.
- AT&T Inc (T): T stock is up 3.8% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 4.2% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 3.7% today.
- TW Telecom Inc (TWTC): TWTC stock is up 4.2% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 3.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 4.5% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 3.9% today.
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nielsen Holdings N.V. (NLSN): NLSN stock is down 2.5% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 2.5% today.
- General Growth Properties (GGP): GGP stock is down 1.8% today.
- Education Realty Trust Inc (EDR): EDR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alexandria Real Estate Equities (ARE): ARE stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.