Services stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.9%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 2.3% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 2.1% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is up 2.0% today.
- Omnicom Group Inc (OMC): OMC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is up 1.6% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.3% today.
- Time Warner Inc (TWX): TWX stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 3.5% today.
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY): AVY stock is down 3.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is down 3.0% today.
- Vitamin Shoppe Inc (VSI): VSI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 2.6% today.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hibbett Sports (HIBB): HIBB stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.