Services stocks advanced broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 3.2% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 2.2% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD): KKD stock is up 2.2% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 1.5% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Chunghwa Telecom Co Ltd (CHT): CHT stock is down 4.5% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 4.4% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 3.0% today.
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 2.7% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sk Telecom Corp (SKM): SKM stock is down 2.1% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 2.3% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 0.8% today and down 36.2% in the last month.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 2.3% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.