Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 2.0% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is up 2.7% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 2.1% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 1.7% today.
- CBS Corp (CBS): CBS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Autozone (AZO): AZO stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 1.0% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- O’Reilly Automotive (ORLY): ORLY stock is down 0.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United States Cellular Corp (USM): USM stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.