Services stocks advanced 0.4% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is up 7.9% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is up 7.1% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 6.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 6.1% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 5.2% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is up 4.8% today.
- Scholastic Corp (SCHL): SCHL stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 4.0% today.
- Reed Elsevier Plc (RUK): RUK stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Marriot Vacations Worldwide Cor (VAC): VAC stock is up 3.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Liberty Media Corp. Series A (LMCA): LMCA stock is down 65.3% today and down 64.4% in the last month.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 10.7% today.
- Tal International Group (TAL): TAL stock is down 9.0% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 10.1% today.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM): LTM stock is down 5.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Government Properties Income Trust (GOV): GOV stock is down 5.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is down 3.2% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 2.7% today.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.