Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 2.0% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is up 2.0% today.
- Interpublic Group of Companies (IPG): IPG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 1.6% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is up 1.5% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.0% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 4.0% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 3.8% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is down 2.7% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Philippine Long Distance Telephone (PHI): PHI stock is down 2.6% today on 2 times normal volume.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is down 2.5% today.
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 2.4% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.