Technology stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 1.9% today and up 41.1% in the last month.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 2.2% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 1.7% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $71.02.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 4.7% today.
- Garmin Ltd (GRMN): GRMN stock is down 3.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 3.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Arm Holdings Plc (ARMH): ARMH stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.