Technology stocks rose 1.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.0%, the Nasdaq climbed 1.6% and the S&P 500 increased 1.0%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 4.0% today.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is up 3.8% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 3.4% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is up 3.4% today.
- On Semiconductor Corp (ONNN): ONNN stock is up 3.3% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is up 3.3% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 3.3% today.
- MTS Systems Corp (MTSC): MTSC stock is up 3.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is down 2.2% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 0.4%, marking the ninth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avx Corp (AVX): AVX stock is down 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS): CDNS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 0.2% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.