Technology stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is up 3.8% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.6% to a new 52-week high of $23.83.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.0% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.6% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH): VSH stock is up 1.8% today.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cray Inc (CRAY): CRAY stock is down 3.7% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 0.5% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 2.1% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is down 1.5% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.