Technology stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 5.8% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 6.2% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 5.4% to a new 52-week high of $9.05.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 4.7% today and up 44.5% in the last month.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 4.4% today and up 36.7% in the last month.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sonus Networks (SONS): SONS stock is up 3.3% to a new 52-week high of $4.08.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 2.4% today.
- Applied Materials (AMAT): AMAT stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $23.12.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is down 9.6% today.
- Insight Enterprises (NSIT): NSIT stock is down 5.2% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 3.1% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 2.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 2.5% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 2.5% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 2.6% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.