Technology stocks finished up 0.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.4% higher, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 4.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Electronic Arts Inc (EA): EA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Western Digital Corp (WDC): WDC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 2.4% today.
- Concur Technologies (CNQR): CNQR stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 2.9% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 2.5% today and down 68.7% in the last month.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is down 2.4% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 2.0% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 1.8% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.