Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 12.9% today.
- Solarwinds Inc (SWI): SWI stock is up 9.6% today.
- Mellanox Technologies (MLNX): MLNX stock is up 7.5% today.
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR): MPWR stock is up 4.5% today.
- Homeaway Inc (AWAY): AWAY stock is up 5.9% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 3.2% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 2.6% today.
- Cerner Corp (CERN): CERN stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is down 14.0% today.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 13.5% today.
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): MXIM stock is down 13.4% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 10.8% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 8.5% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is down 6.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 5.7% today.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 5.2% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is down 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is down 4.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.