Technology stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq rose 0.6% and the S&P 500 was up 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is up 1.9% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is up 1.5% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 1.5% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is up 1.4% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Enersys Inc (ENS): ENS stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is down 66.9% today and down 67.6% in the last month.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is down 5.5% today.
- Graftech International Ltd (GTI): GTI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 1.2% today.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (CHKP): CHKP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Solera Holdings (SLH): SLH stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.