Technology stocks rose 0.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.4%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is up 4.4% today.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is up 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cornerstone Ondemand Inc (CSOD): CSOD stock is up 3.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 3.3% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is up 3.1% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 2.9% today.
- Abb Ltd (ABB): ABB stock is up 2.8% today on 4 times normal volume.
- F5 Networks (FFIV): FFIV stock is up 2.7% today.
- Diodes Inc (DIOD): DIOD stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is down 1.1% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is down 0.8% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 0.8% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is down 0.6% today.
- Altera Corp (ALTR): ALTR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Harris Corp (HRS): HRS stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.