Technology stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is up 6.0% to a new 52-week high of $52.86.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is up 4.8% today.
- Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX): RAX stock is up 5.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd (QIHU): QIHU stock is up 4.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.4% today and up 28.9% in the last month.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 4.3% to a new 52-week high of $31.50.
- Sina Corp (SINA): SINA stock is up 4.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is up 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is up 2.6% to a new 52-week high of $40.45.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 5.4% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Methode Electronics (MEI): MEI stock is down 2.2% today.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 2.3% today.
- Riverbed Technology (RVBD): RVBD stock is down 2.2% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is down 1.6% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is down 1.0% today.
- Energizer Holdings (ENR): ENR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mentor Graphics Corp (MENT): MENT stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.