Transportation stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): ALGT stock is up 1.4% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.9% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 0.8% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 0.8% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.5% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP): UNP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 0.3% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.