Transportation stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP): CP stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Seaspan Corp (SSW): SSW stock is up 1.1% today.
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 0.7% today.
- CSX Corp (CSX): CSX stock is up 0.3% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 0.2% today.
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 0.2% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 4.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Greenbrier Companies (GBX): GBX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Costamare Inc (CMRE): CMRE stock is down 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 2.0% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 2.0% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 1.1% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.