Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is up 7.0% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 3.9% today.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is up 0.7% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 5.0% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 4.4% today.
- GATX Corp (GMT): GMT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. (GOL): GOL stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Amerco (UHAL): UHAL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 1.6% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.2% today and down 54.5% in the last month.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.