Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.4%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.4%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Macquarie Infrastructure Company Trust (MIC): MIC stock is up 11.2% to a new 52-week high of $68.00.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is up 1.1% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.6% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Sureste (ASR): ASR stock is up 0.2% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 0.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Navios Maritime Partners LP (NMM): NMM stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 4.9% today.
- Southwest Airlines Company (LUV): LUV stock is down 4.2% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 4.3% today and down 20.3% in the last month.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 2.8% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 2.7% today.
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is down 2.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.