Transportation stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq declined 1.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is up 2.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Seacor Smit Inc (CKH): CKH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Werner Enterprises (WERN): WERN stock is up 0.1% today.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Wabtec Corp (WAB): WAB stock is down 1.7% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Forward Air Corp (FWRD): FWRD stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.