Capital goods stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is up 0.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Forest City Ent Cl A (FCE.A): FCE.A stock is up 0.5% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.4% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 1.2% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 0.9% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS): FBHS stock is down 0.7% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 0.6% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is down 0.6% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Urs Corp (URS): URS stock is down 0.6% today.
- United Technologies Corp (UTX): UTX stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.