Capital goods stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.5% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is up 1.6% today.
- Zebra Technologies Corp (ZBRA): ZBRA stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 1.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dxp Enterprises (DXPE): DXPE stock is down 0.4% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 0.4% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 0.4% today.
- AAR Corp (AIR): AIR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 0.3% today.
- Gencorp Inc (GY): GY stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.