Capital goods stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.2% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.6% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.1% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is down 1.5% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is down 0.7% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 0.4% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 0.4% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.