Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 30.3% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 3.9% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 3.5% today.
- Mohawk Industries (MHK): MHK stock is up 2.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.3% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 1.1% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 1.2% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 1.2% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is down 7.4% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.0% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is down 0.9% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.