Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.3% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is up 0.7% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 0.6% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 0.5% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 0.4% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 0.5% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.