Consumer cyclical stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.2% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 1.1% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 0.9% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 0.7% today.
- Whirlpool Corp (WHR): WHR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 0.6% today and up 25.2% in the last month.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.5% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.