Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is up 1.0% today.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 0.9% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 0.3% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 0.3% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.8% today.
- Steelcase Inc (SCS): SCS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.