Consumer cyclical stocks rose 1.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.7% and the S&P 500 increased 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is up 2.7% today.
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 2.5% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 2.5% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is up 2.3% today.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Lear Corp (LEA): LEA stock is up 2.3% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is up 2.1% today.
Only one stock in the consumer cyclical sectors showed losses:
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.