Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 1.1% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is down 1.0% today.
- General Mills (GIS): GIS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is down 0.9% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.