Consumer noncyclical stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is up 0.7% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is up 0.2% today and up 23.7% in the last month.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.4% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 0.3% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 2.4% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 1.3% today.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.1% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.