Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.7%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.7% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 2.0% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 2.0% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is up 1.6% today.
- Flowers Foods (FLO): FLO stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is up 1.2% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 1.2% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 2.0% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 0.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is down 0.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.6% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 0.5% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.3% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 0.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.