Consumer noncyclical stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is up 1.7% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.3% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.1% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.3% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.1% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.0% today.
- Constellation Brands Inc (STZ): STZ stock is down 0.5% today.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.4% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.3% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 0.2% today.
- Kellogg Company (K): K stock is down 0.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.