Energy stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is up 4.3% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 5.3% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 2.5% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is up 2.1% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Buckeye Partners L.P. (BPL): BPL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is down 4.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pengrowth Energy Corp (PGH): PGH stock is down 3.2% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 3.1% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 1.3% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD): PACD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is down 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.