Energy stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 2.0% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is up 1.9% today.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners L.P. (APL): APL stock is up 1.6% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 1.3% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 1.2% today.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Exterran Holdings (EXH): EXH stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Stone Energy Corp (SGY): SGY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 1.6% today.
- Oasis Petroleum Inc (OAS): OAS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 1.2% today.
- Rosetta Resources Inc (ROSE): ROSE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corp (COG): COG stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.