Energy stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is up 1.1% today.
- Martin Midstream Partners L.P. (MMLP): MMLP stock is up 0.6% today.
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is up 0.5% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is up 0.4% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 0.6% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ross Group Plc (RGP): RGP stock is up 0.5% today.
- Delek US Holdings (DK): DK stock is up 0.6% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 2.4% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is down 2.4% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 2.0% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 2.0% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.9% today.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is down 1.9% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Consol Energy Inc (CNX): CNX stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.