Financial stocks remained flat so far on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is up 4.7% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is up 2.5% today.
- Bofi Holding (BOFI): BOFI stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Texas Pacific Land Trust (TPL): TPL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is up 1.3% today.
- Nelnet Inc (NNI): NNI stock is up 1.8% today.
- UBS Ag (UBS): UBS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Envestnet Inc (ENV): ENV stock is up 1.7% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 16.2% today.
- Fortress Investment Group (FIG): FIG stock is down 3.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hercules Technology Growth Capital (HTGC): HTGC stock is down 2.4% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is down 1.8% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 1.9% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Itau Unibanco Banco Holding Sa (ITUB): ITUB stock is down 1.8% today.
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.