Healthcare stocks finished flat on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pdl Biopharma (PDLI): PDLI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Prestige Brand Holdings (PBH): PBH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Msa Safety Inc. (MSA): MSA stock is up 1.0% today.
- Abiomed (ABMD): ABMD stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sanofi-Aventis Sa (SNY): SNY stock is up 0.8% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 0.7% today.
- Wellcare Group (WCG): WCG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Owens & Minor (OMI): OMI stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Clovis Oncology Inc (CLVS): CLVS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): IPXL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mwi Veterinary Supply (MWIV): MWIV stock is down 1.3% today.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is down 1.2% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Charles River Laboratories Intl (CRL): CRL stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.