Healthcare stocks fell broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Tenet Healthcare Corp (THC): THC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is up 2.1% today.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Pdl Biopharma (PDLI): PDLI stock is up 1.5% today.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN): REGN stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cardinal Health (CAH): CAH stock is up 1.5% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Keryx Biopharmaceuticals (KERX): KERX stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals (IRWD): IRWD stock is down 10.9% today.
- Tornier N.V. (TRNX): TRNX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is down 1.6% today.
- Actavis Inc (ACT): ACT stock is down 1.7% today.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals Inc (ACAD): ACAD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc (ENDP): ENDP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is down 1.3% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.