Services stocks finished up 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.5% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.8% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is up 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is up 2.6% today.
- Men’s Wearhouse (MW): MW stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Footlocker Inc (FL): FL stock is up 2.5% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Heartland Payment Systems (HPY): HPY stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): WWE stock is up 2.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.5% today.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is down 2.4% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 2.4% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 1.9% today and down 20.9% in the last month.
- Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings (CCO): CCO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 1.3% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 1.3% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.