Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.4% and the S&P 500 increased 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 4.0% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 2.9% today.
- Orix Corp Ads (IX): IX stock is up 3.3% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.2% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.5% today.
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is up 1.9% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 1.9% today.
- Yandex N.V. (YNDX): YNDX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Grupo Televisa S.A. (TV): TV stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 4.2% today and down 26.0% in the last month.
- Macy’s Inc (M): M stock is down 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 3.8% today.
- Dillard’s (DDS): DDS stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is down 2.9% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 2.6% today.
- Bt Group Plc (BT): BT stock is down 2.5% today.
- Five Below Inc (FIVE): FIVE stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.