Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 12.7% today.
- Tim Hortons Inc (THI): THI stock is up 5.5% today.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 6.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is up 3.2% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is up 2.9% today.
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): CCI stock is up 2.8% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is up 2.9% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is up 2.4% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 1.7% today.
- SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): SBAC stock is up 2.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation Series 1 (S): S stock is down 18.5% today and down 23.7% in the last month.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 16.5% today.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is down 13.6% today.
- Time Warner Inc (TWX): TWX stock is down 11.8% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is down 5.6% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is down 5.2% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 4.8% today.
- Frontier Communications Corp (FTR): FTR stock is down 4.5% today.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates (PRAA): PRAA stock is down 4.2% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 3.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.