Services stocks remained flat so far on Thursday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 was up 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCB): DISCB stock is up 4.9% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is up 4.5% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is up 3.2% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is up 2.6% today.
- Sally Beauty Holdings (SBH): SBH stock is up 2.0% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG): CMG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.8% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 4.5% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 3.4% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 2.4% today and down 22.4% in the last month.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dollar Tree (DLTR): DLTR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is down 1.6% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 1.5% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 1.4% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.