Services stocks finished up 0.1% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 3.7% today and up 21.7% in the last month.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 3.5% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 3.3% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.8% today.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is up 2.8% today.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is up 2.6% today.
- Stantec Inc (STN): STN stock is up 2.5% today.
- Partner Communications Company Ltd (PTNR): PTNR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 2.1% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 2.2% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 1.7% today.
- The Wendy’s Company (WEN): WEN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Trueblue Inc (TBI): TBI stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Clean Harbors (CLH): CLH stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.