Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq pushed 0.1% higher and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 4.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 3.5% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 3.5% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 3.1% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is up 2.6% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is up 2.5% today.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Perfect World Co. (PWRD): PWRD stock is down 0.7% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Atmel Corp (ATML): ATML stock is down 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.